For each category of this project, I want to tell a story within my photos.
For my self-portrait, I’m going to incorporate a mirror and use photoshop to construct an illusion of “myself vs myself” type idea.
For the on location/environment portrait I’m going to have my model half submerge her face in a lake of water with her reflection completely the other half of her face.
For the formal portrait, I am going to use a plain black drop and have my model portray an emotion of sadness and try to get a powerful image from that.
For the creative portrait, I am still back and forth with ideas but I plan on creating a dark melancholic mood for the viewer’s eye.
Places I went-
- Top photos- Claremont Photo and Video
- Second to Top – CVS
- Second to Bottom – Target
- Bottom- Walmart
Where is the Best Quality?
- The best quality would be at the Claremont Photo and Video Studio.
What is the Best Match?
- The best match would be the Claremont Studio and Walmart.
Where do you plan on printing for the class?
- I think for my larger projects I will print at the Claremont studio because of the great quality, however I may also print at Walmart and just do my best to try and color match the photo if needed.
- Changes that I would make would probably be to desaturate the edit if I were to take it back to Walmart.